What is COLLAGEN?
Most abundant protein in the body (65% of total protein) made up of amino-acids and approximately makes up of 30% within the body. These are tough and strong structures found in skin, bones, tendons and ligaments.
• Provides structural support, strength, elasticity of the skin.
• Required in the replacement and restoration of dead skin cells.
• Acts as fillers in cosmetics to remove lines, wrinkles scarring and acne.
• Helps in the treatment of osteoarthritis.
The connective tissue for almost all our structures:
Causes of Collagen Decrease / Loss
What is Hyaluronic Acid?
It is a carbohydrate, occuring naturally throughout the human body. Roughly 50% is found in our skin. When not bound to other molecules, it binds to water and lubricate movable parts of the body such as joints and muscles.
• Nature’s moisturizer
• Helps provide lubrication which resists compression and allows joints and skin to bear weight
• Promotes fullness and elasticity for a young-looking skin
• Transports nutrients to skin, cartilage, joints, ligaments and eyes
• Removes waste from joint capsule
• Supports, nourishes and hydrates the deep layers of the scale
• Gives structure (shape) and plumpness to the lips ️
WANT TO KNOW MORE OF ROYALE?
Private message me for inquiries.
FB | Jaypee Pefanio Royalista
Globe | Viber | WhatsApp +63 9064930022
Tel | (+632) 8991299
FREE DELIVERY WITHIN PHILIPPINES.
We accept local and international distributorship.